Digital Art Director for Isobar
Posted 4-02-2016, offered
A talented and experienced professional with a passion for communication and a good perception of the digital environment that possesses a sophisticated aesthetic, a dedication to innovation and, most of all, a passion for the convergence of design and communication.
As a Digital Art Director, you should be responsible for leading a team of designers to create high-level design concepts, and generate original artwork, ensuring adherence to client’s marketing strategies and objectives or being able to challenge them when needed. You should be the leader who can inspire and develop people, and be as excited about helping designers build and refine their concepts and design skills as you are about creating your own work. Balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills, you will demonstrate the ability to work with the team and successfully translate concepts to visual expression.
Joining one of the largest, award-wining digital agencies in Greece, is an exciting opportunity to become part of a tight-knit collaborative team and work on a wide range of clients and projects, including marketing campaigns, social network communication campaigns, video productions, websites.
- A strong creative strategic thinking and design execution, proven by a rich portfolio.
- 4 years of experience in art direction and digital design
- Thorough understanding of UI/UX methods and techniques.
- Understanding of client products, branding, values and communication needs.
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development and execution.
- Good understanding of digital communication channels like Social Media platforms & Video/YouTube.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (both in Greek & English).
- Proficient in Photoshop.
- Experience in motion graphics will be considered a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects within a deadline.
- Ability to inspire and direct the creative team from concept to completion.
- Being creatively ambitious, with leading skills, project ownership and pro-activeness.
Why Work for Isobar- iProspect
We dream big. Together, we make great things happen. We like to create cool stuff and provide real value both to our clients and employees. We also grow big. What started as a 5 people company back in 2005 now has 62 people and an annual growth rate of more than 30%.
We believe in people. We aim to provide the best possible services to our clients and we expect this from our CEO down to our secretary. That's why we expect self motivated people who underpromise & overdeliver
We also provide:
- In-house training & education
- Paid training or attendance to conferences and events
- Complimentary food or gas tickets (Ticket Restaurant)
- Group activities & free nights out
About Isobar - iProspect
Isobar and iProspect are the two power brands of the Dentsu Aegis network. They launched in Greece in 2015 by acquiring Mindworks the largest independent Digital Agency and the leading Performance Marketing Agency in Greece.
They consist of 68 employees with vast expertise in Client Service, Creative work (Web Design, Animation, Copywriting, Concept, Word of Mouth etc) and Performance Marketing (SEO, Paid Search, Usability, Metrics, Social Media).
Client list includes Greece's most important advertisers like Coca-Cola, Heineken, Amstel, Vodafone, Aegean Airlines, Mondelez, Travelplanet24.com, Disney, L'Oreal and many others.