Digital Content & Social Media Manager
Posted 2-06-2015, offered
• Serve as Managing Editor for the company newsletters (90K subscribers). Manage Editorial Calendar, create layout using Constant Contact template and coordinate guest contributors / industry expert interviews.
• Manage and optimize 5+ social media platforms and drive efforts for user engagement and conversions
• Seek out and maintain timely content for company blog, The PROspective and multiple micro-sites throughout the year in accordance to editorial calendars & industry trends.
• Gain interviews with industry companies (e.g. Sony, Panasonic, Adobe) to promote products and increase readership.
• Assist in logistics & promotion for 10+ trade shows throughout the year.
• Hire interns alongside Marketing Director.
• Knowledge of SEO, SEM, and Analytics a plus.
• Support Marketing Director in any & all facets necessary.
Required: Basic knowledge of how content drives search and social; Google Drive programs; Administrating popular social media channels
Pluses: Experience working with digital platforms like Hootsuite, knowledge of social productivity tools like ifttt.com, knowledge of PR
sources like HARO, ProfNet, etc.
Connect with content creators.
ProductionHUB is an online marketplace that connects businesses with professional content creators and vendors to make their projects come to life – from production companies, post houses, and equipment vendors to crew, freelancers & everything in between.
Since its inception in 1998, ProductionHUB has been a B2B resource for professionals behind-the-scenes in media & entertainment; but with the popularity of video as a marketing tool, the business world has quickly adapted and ProductionHUB bridges this gap.
Every day, thousands of production professionals of all levels gain new jobs, clients, and projects. ProductionHUB has grown to become the world’s largest and most active production community search site, attracting more than 6 million searches annually.
For more information or to apply to this job visit: bit.ly/ProdHubjob