Digital Sr. Creative Director
Posted 14-06-2012, offered
· Assess the global creative idea and provide direction as to how this should be executed across the local Activation plan
· Engage with Neighbourhood Planner on localized Creative briefs
· Develop any creative extensions required by the local Activation plan
· Insure brand and design consistency across client initiatives.
· Present concept/design treatments, storyboards and completed work to local Sales Unit clients as needed.
· Work in partnership with Interactive Manager and Producer to ensure local executions are seamlessly produced within Production hubs,
· A digital ‘native’ with knowledge of all existing and emerging digital channels.
· Experience with Brand websites, SEO/SEM, email campaigns and mobile marketing and other digital channels
· Experience with global businesses, preferably in the telecom and technology fields.
· Strong client facing skills.
· Successful track record managing multiple client assignments.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Solid conceptual ability coupled with a business acumen and customer focus
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Highly knowledgeable of branding and conceptual development within interactive and digital channels.
· Straightforward & direct
· Clear communicator
· Focus on collaboration and idea sharing
· Builds to consensus
· Fair & respectful
· Active listening
· Openness towards people and new ideas
· Pursues personal growth through challenge
· BS or BA degree, preferably in Art or other Creative major.
· Five to ten years of Agency experience, with a comprehensive understanding of relationship and interactive marketing
· Knowledge of Mac, Quark, Adobe, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash and related Mac Creative programs.
If you think you fit the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If you apply for Creative position, please also provide your work web link.
When you send the application, pls mark that you get the information from Campaign Asia.