DIRECTOR, AD OPERATIONS AND PROGRAMMATIC REVENUE
Posted 18-09-2014, wanted
If you’re an experienced and ambitious ad ops specialist ready to make the jump into a management position then Adweek would love to meet you!
Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Managing all ad operations functions and personnel
• Optimizing site inventory
• Forecasting inventory availability; reviewing RFPs
• Assisting in the trafficking and reporting of direct sold campaigns
• Monitoring and optimizing programmatic campaigns
• Establishing strategic relationships with DSPs, trading desks and other programmatic traders
• Creating demand for the private marketplaces and/or premium packages by effectively representing the inventory to DSPs and ATDs
• Working with the product team to identify enhancements to display advertising offerings
• Helping develop the company’s data management platform strategy
• Staying up to date on the latest developments, technologies and trends in programmatic, data and behavioral targeting
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7 years’ experience in online advertising operations; fluent in DFP
• Direct experience with SSP programmatic platforms, Rubicon, Pubmatic and AdX, etc.
• Understanding of auction dynamics of digital exchanges and experience working with RTB media (DSPs, Google Display Network, AdX, or in-house ad-network tools)
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
• Proficiency in Excel
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience managing other individuals is desired but not required
This is a full-time salaried position located at our East Village offices in Manhattan.
To apply (applications not addressing the following will not be considered):
1. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Director, Ad Ops’ in the subject line.
2. Specify your salary requirements.
3. In your cover letter, explain why you think you would be a good fit at Adweek in this role.