Freelance Editor / Motion Graphics Designer
Posted 4-05-2012, offered
Please do not call, visit or contact employer directly.
Pay / Salary
Flat Rate : $475.00
WABC-TV, New York’s #1 station, seeks a Freelance Editor / Motion Graphics Designer for its Creative Services Department. Only top notch editors who can create original and eye-popping motion graphics should apply.
1. Conceptualize, design and edit high-end promos for News and Programming.
2. Work alongside a team of artists and producers to create audio/visual promotional content.
3. Stay current on all promotional and graphic trends, productions and software.
4. Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, creative environment.
1. Must have experience in television promotion and presentation, graphics, video editing, video production, audio production, music editing, and sound effects.
2. Qualified candidates must have in-depth knowledge of Final Cut Pro or Avid.
3. Must have superior knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software.
4. Extensive experience interpreting producer ideas and working with editors and support staff.
5. Exposure to Cinema 4D and 3D Animation is preferred.
6. Experience with Photography, HD cameras, lighting and set design a plus
7. Experience in green screen, keying and animation.
8. Ability to learn and adjust to new television and web technology.
9. A team player with a professional, positive, outgoing personality who takes initiative without supervision to improve on-air production.
Please log on to: www.disneycareers.com and search for Requisition ID#43292 (FREELANCE EDITOR/MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER). You must also send cover letter, reel (e -link).
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. WABC-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer