Freelance Graphic Designer
Posted 20-05-2015, offered
The EVDY Consumer team holds ideation sessions, and you will come out of them able to generate useful, beautiful and effective visual design ideas. We are creating design systems and interaction patterns that push forward standards while leveraging best practices. We want to push the boundaries in health to make a difference in people’s lives. And, you get to be part of it.
• Create visual designs and interaction experiences for responsive web and mobile experiences
• Drive consistency in design and experience
• Provide cohesion and inspiration to your peers, and contribute to our design direction
• Deliver high quality visual designs from white board sessions and/or wireframes, and deliver final design assets ready for development
• Collaborate with front-end engineers to ensure final product delivery meets brand standards
• Deliver design explorations and recommendations
• Collaborate with cross functional teams including business owners, UX designers, content producers and developers to ensure designs are feasible, scalable and executed correctly
• Contribute to the continual improvement of our UX and Visual design process
· A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in interactive graphic design (or a related field)
· 4+ years of experience designing responsive visual interfaces for desktop web, mobile and tablets at a high-traffic web/mobile property.
· Experience with a media business model incorporating high-viewability media advertising and effective direct marketing funnels is a large plus.
· Strong portfolio showcasing skills in designing user interfaces/experiences
· Appreciation and understanding of layout, typography, and color, and their effects on digital experiences
· Demonstrates use of data and research to support design process
Proficient in Design, including Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
Able to create interactive prototypes, using HTML. InVision, AfterEffects or other tools.
· Must be able to follow a responsive grid system and know when to break the grid system in the proper way, as well as strong familiarity with fluid design and how to best design a system that flows and still looks good on every screen.
· Must understand designing in EMs, and percentage based scaling.
To apply to the Job click here: on.be.net/1LloIRP