Freelance Wedding Videographer
Posted 1-07-2014, wanted
• Liaise with the studio director for individual filming arrangements
• Creatively film wedding in London or outside London
• Own equipment: camera, lenses, tripod, monopod, etc. (preferably)
• Previous experience in videography (not necessarily wedding, can be movie, documentary, events, etc)
• Experience in operating Canon cameras, and please also further explain your filming skills. For example, if you can use flycam or equivalent balance equipments.
• Awareness of editing workflow and constructing narrative
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
• Creativity is a must*
• Time management is important. Ability to work under tight schedule and
• Flexible working hours.
• Attention to detail
• Pro-active and outgoing
• Professional on site
• Preferably to engage in long term relation with LoveStorage studio
(Please let us know if you have a car and a clean driving license, it will be a plus)
For interested candidates, please send your CV, and portfolio (examples of work online, website, etc.), description of the equipment you have, please further explain your filming skills. For example, if you can use flycam or equivalent balance equipments. Also a picture of yourself (if available) to us by email: email@example.com. Please also indicate your expected salary (hourly rate).