Graphic Animator, Digital Signage
Posted 10-12-2015, offered
Responisibilites Include: Produce and create graphic animations for the AmericanAirlines Arena’s various Digital Signage systems: MiamiMediaMesh, Samsung Flagship Lounge Displays, ANC LED boards, SONY Ziris Systems (Canvas and Professional displays), Digital Menu Boards, Directional Signage, 3-story projection walls, and Harris’ Ad Blaster & Channel One. Conceptualize, design and transform scripts and visualizations into fluid, highly effective motion graphic animations. Produce and create graphic elements that effectively promote upcoming shows, as well as utilize all aspects of Digital Signage to greatly enhance the theme of the event. Model, texture, animate and render computer-generated graphics, particle effects, digital sets and backgrounds for use in digital signage production. Assist in the execution of the HEAT Group's contractual commitments of Digital Signage programming and advertisement sales for all arena events. Design and create graphic elements for use in other media presentations, including SunSports Broadcast, HEATV, Heat.com, Marketing and Corporate Sales. Assist in the choreography and set-up of pre-production/chroma key shoots. Generate accurate affidavit reports on a daily basis for the departments various Digital Signage Systems. Research and recommend software/hardware technology needed to design, develop and assemble motion graphics and animations. Operate LED and/or MiamiMediaMesh systems during live concerts and arena events.
Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or Industry Equivalent in Visual Effects/Motion Graphics and/or minimum 2-3 years' experience in professional motion graphics design/animation.Maxon Cinema 4D, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Premiere, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Macromedia Flash & Flash ActionScript is a PLUS.
Candidates must be or have the ability to:
· creative and imaginative
· ability to take ideas from concept to completion
· effective team leader and team member
· commitment to understanding and using new technology
· highly-organized, patient and attentive to detail
· able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· flexible and understanding of last minute graphic changes and/or deadlines
· good communication skills
· self-motivated, requiring minimal hands-on management
· must have positive, 'can do' attitude
· must have ability to handle various tasks simultaneously
· must have the ability to continually grow and build on skills
· must be willing to work extra hours, weekends and/or holidays when necessary
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR DEMO REEL.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
For more information and to apply please follow the link bit.ly/Graphic_Animator