Posted 21-03-2014, wanted
The company is an award-winning creative studio that focuses on telling brand stories through the medium of graphic design. It does a wide range of work across a variety of categories, so Farm Design is looking for people who are comfortable with branding, corporate identity, packaging, print collateral and interactive design.
The company believes that working as a collaborative and cross-functional team will lead it to amazing results for its clients. Farm Design needs smart thinkers, communicators and creative strategists who can contribute good ideas to a wide range of design projects. Since the firm is intentionally small, it’s also important that each candidate is comfortable managing project schedules, meeting with clients and executing all projects from design to production.
Here’s what farm Design thinks it will take to do this job, but it loves being proven wrong:
- A very strong portfolio showing a full and diverse range of work
- Exceptional design skills, great communication skills and team oriented
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strategic thinking skills and ability to see the big picture
- Embraces a collaborative working environment
- Web development experience a plus
- Being a little different and daring
If you’re interested, please send a resume, web link or pdf of recent projects to Hello@farmdesign.net