Graphic Designer - Fashion Industry
Posted 25-08-2011, offered
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer with a background in fashion or retail looking to take the next steps in their career.
The Graphic Designer will report into the Head of E-Commerce and will be responsible for:
· Working closely with the E-commerce team to translate ideas into engaging visual designs
· Providing support to the offline marketing team with creative assets as needed
· Producing high quality visual designs from brief to design to code
· Translating offline campaign themes into purposeful online designs for use in promotions
· Designing for video and print when necessary
· Creating, sharing and defending designs to the team and senior management
· Continuously striving to improve the user interface using customer insight with the aim of increasing customer reach, conversion and brand loyalty
· Producing estimates for future tasks and projects
· Keeping updated with new developments in relevant design, technology, standards and best practice
There is a preference for the successful candidate to hold a degree in design and have demonstrable experience working on an e-commerce website, with proven success developing highly engaging and interactive websites, including online and offline marketing collateral.
In addition, the Graphic Designer will be competent in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, HTML, Flash, CSS and Email Marketing. The Graphic Designer will be highly creative, have excellent accuracy skills and be able to manage multiple projects efficiently.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to everyone, but we will try our best!