Graphic Designer for E-commerce Brand
Posted 29-12-2014, wanted
LensOn is one of the leading online retailers in Europe for eyewear (contact lenses, sunglasses and prescription glasses). The company was founded in Sweden in 2005 and has since then grown to operate in ten countries. The head office is situated in Stockholm.
LensOn has been awarded “Best E-commerce of the year” eight years in a row since 2007 and has also received the “DI Gasell” price for fast and successful growth three years in a row.
In 2012 LensOn became a part of MyOptique Group Ltd, the European leader in the growing online optical segment.
They are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join their Marketing Team! Full time, 12-month parental leave substitution placed at their office in Stockholm
You will be in charge of all matters graphic at LensOn: your key responsibilities will be to create engaging digital and print graphic material for use in their marketing activities and development projects, along with maintaining and developing the visual identity of the LensOn brand. You will be working closely with all marketing channel owners and participating in cross-departmental development projects involving our website and added value services.
Your main tasks will include:
- Designing web UI elements such as banners, buttons, forms, and navigation menus
- Creating graphic material for internal and external campaigns and activities across all our marketing channels
- Designing production-ready Photoshop layouts from wireframe concepts
- Directing product photo shoots and editing the resulting images according to existing standards
- Creating/ supporting the creation of print material for merchandise and off-line activities
- Maintaining a creatives inventory for present and future reference
- Auditing all material in use to ensure it complies with current standards (quality, brand…), as well as participating in the establishment and development of those standards, from a brand, industry and technology point of view
- A degree in a Web/Graphic Design related field, and/ or a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- An exceptional online portfolio featuring work and projects of various natures
- A keen eye for detail and aesthetics
- Comprehensive understanding of typography, and website and UI design
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- A strong ability to handle several projects simultaneously and work against challenging deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; fluency in English required
- Experience designing for online B2C e-commerce businesses in-house is a plus.
- Friendly and social
- Structured and thorough, but very agile
- Driven, positive and enthusiastic
- A committed team player
- Eager to join a fun group of engaged professionals in a young, casual environment!
- When considering new colleagues, personal skills and personality are always as important to us as experience and qualifications.
- Friendly, competent and engaged colleagues, who have fun together.
- An environment characterized by our values Customer friendly, Clarity, Joy, Commitment and Human.
- A modern office in Kungsholmen, Stockholm.
- An exciting key role in a young, growing organization (today approximately 50 employees in Stockholm).
About the position:
- Full time, 12-month parental leave substitution placed at our office in Stockholm
- Start date: no later than end of February/ beginning March 2015
- Last application date January 15th, 2015
Please, e-mail a link to your online portfolio, together with your updated CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, quoting the reference “GD0115”.