Graphic Designer for Social Point
Posted 13-01-2016, offered
Join us and help us make 2016 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
Be a part of the Marketing team producing Ads, banners and Web Material for all Social Point games:
- Design graphics for our social media sites, mobile banners, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Campaign designs for online media (Facebook, Twitter, Google etc).
- Design headers, layouts, ads, logos.
- Creation of marketing assets.
- Design and animation of gif banners.
- Design elements for presentations and social media from an established line graph.
- Skilled at working with marketing to create layouts, co-branded elements, proposals, and business collateral.
- Corporate website maintenance (management through cms).
This is you
- Strong organizational skills.
- Highly organized and able to communicate with several departments on a daily basis.
- Creative ability, you are able to generate new and unique design concepts.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and quickly.
- Positive attitude, great communication and team working skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A big passion for games.
You also have
- Expert in: Graphic Design, Web Design, Digital Illustration, Responsive Design.
- SEO Sensible will be a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with HTML / CSS.
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experienced in using Wordpress and Google Site.
- Expert knowledge in the use of design concepts (layout, typography, strong color fundamentals, white space and grid, strong composition skills).
- Understanding of print concepts (bleed, resolution and color).
- Design and production of final artworks for printing.
- Extensive portfolio.
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
FOr more information and to apply please follow the link bit.ly/1Oqst91