Graphic Designer (Retail Marketing Agency)
Posted 28-02-2012, offered
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally come from a similar agency background and will be working on retail accounts on everything from large campaigns to loyalty cards.
- Have one big international retail account in particular to work closely with, which will require almost a brand guardian approach to manage.
- Work on the top line creative and will be responsible for making sure that everything is on brand creatively as well as project managing work between the London and Australian-based studios.
- Mentor less experienced designers.
- Creative mindset
- Amazing people skills
- The ability to use own initiative
- Superior organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to multi-task