Junior Graphic Designer
Posted 9-03-2016, offered
At Sift Science we’re working hard to leverage big data and machine learning to squash online fraud. Businesses use our service everyday to detect fraudulent users on their site and block them from doing harm.
Sounds cool, right? We think so and we have a lot of ideas of how we can use visual design to tell our story to the market. And that’s where you come in! We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our marketing team. In this role, you’ll collaborate with other designers and marketing managers to produce stunning marketing assets including: ebooks, presentations, brochures, and much, much more. We love illustration! You are the right candidate if you’re looking for an opportunity to hone your illustration skills. You may not be a mad illustrator on day one but we want you to want to get the illustration skills that pay the bills.
- Design and produce creative work for web, mobile and print
- Design internal and external company communications
- Manage design projects from initiation through delivery
Your skills and experience should include:
- BA/BS degree in Design or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years of experience marketing collateral
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint