Looking for an action sports graphic designer!
Posted 10-12-2013, wanted
They cater to all the action sports industries (MX, Snowboard, Surf, Skateboard, Etc...). Projects include: logo design, t-shirt graphics, magazine ads, helmet, car/truck graphics, POP, website design, etc... Project range is wide, varied and always changing as well as their
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Strong WORK ETHIC is a must!
- Highly creative, organized, and efficient
- The ability to think outside the box and create cutting edge, highly creative industry leading graphics and ideas
- Willing to take direction, critiquing and make revisions as necessary
- Ability to handle multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Good to excellent written communication skills; ability to write, edit and proof read projects
- Produce graphic sketches and designs on the computer
- Ability to go on trips and tradeshows that could include snowboarding, skate, surf, riding dirtbikes, etc.... clientele.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-3 years graphic design experience
- Knowledge of the action sports industry a plus
- Displays initiative and innovation on the job
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of all design related programs and languages on MAC including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Web design ability is also a big plus. Knowledge of Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks is helpful but not necessary for this job
- Must be highly motivated, possess good communication skills and have the ability to work together with the design team