Marketing & Advertising Manager
Posted 26-05-2015, offered
Industry: Advertising Agency, Marketing, Non-profit
Job Location: New York, NY
Experience Level: 7 years
Job Requirements Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of seven years marketing and advertising experience, including management of creative teams and production.
- Strong contract negotiator; proven acquisition track record.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Supervisory/people management skill.
- Strong creative and conceptual vision, understanding of brand communications, promotions, and advertising.
- Ability to execute high quality marketing communications aligned with the YMCA’s strategic goals.
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills; experience in delivering marketing campaigns.
- Ability to provide innovative approaches and solutions while managing internal and external resources.
- Expertise in applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, QuarkXpress, PowerPoint, Freehand, InDesign.
About Our Company
The YMCA of Greater New York reaches half a million New Yorkers through programs that focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Under the direct supervision of the Vice President, Operations the Marketing & Advertising Manager supports the strategic membership and program revenue growth goals of the YMCA of Greater New York’s 22 branches and 130 program sites.
- Develop and implement effective city-wide marketing efforts to support membership and program growth, development, and retention strategies.
- Define and research best targeted market segments.
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external partners in the creation of marketing materials including: print and web advertising, radio and other media outlets, brochures, promotional pieces, direct mail, and signage.
- Development and maintain brand identity for the YMCA and oversee the production of effective marketing materials and templates that branch staff can access from a centralized Content Management System.
- Supervise media buying for all promotional activities and campaigns.
- Identify and manage external resources that provide graphics, design, printing, and consulting services.
- Collaborate with the Communications team and Branch staff on an integrated digital and social media plan.
- Develop plans for consultation, staffing and equipment needs based on anticipated campaign deliverables.
To apply go to : bit.ly/marketingYMCA