Middleweight or Senior Designer
Posted 14-08-2014, wanted
Based in Hong Kong and London, they work on a wide range of projects for some of the world’s most prominent brands. They are also a great bunch of people - passionate, collaborative and highly entrepreneurial. They work hard but have fun doing it.
Their rapidly growing Hong Kong team is currently on the lookout for a Middleweight or Senior Designer.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in design, and 2 - 6 years of related branding / design agency experience
- Exceptional creative talent and communication skills
- Experienced in all current design programs including Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese, preferably Mandarin
- Highly accomplished design portfolio, with experience in luxury and premium brands an added advantage
- Experience in print and production, as managing and producing high quality digital artwork will sometimes be required
- Knowledge in motion graphics and web design a plus
Location: Sheung Wan Office.
Do you have a burning desire to create the future luxury brands for Asia-Pacific?
Do you have a strong passion and understanding of brands, and what it’s like to work in a full-service branding agency?
Are you a conceptual, creative thinker with well-honed technical, execution skills and a keen eye for detail?
Do you have a proven record of responding quickly and effectively to a client brief?
Are you able to work independently, as well as alongside other multi-disciplinary team members including brand strategists, project managers?
Are you ready to step up and take your design skills to a higher level?
If so, they want to meet you. Have a look at their website to find out more about them - www.yangrutherford.com - and submit your application to their Design Director firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and examples of your work.