Posted 10-11-2014, wanted
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
o Work with creative, marketing, IT, retail or third party teams to clearly define goals and expectations at the start of each project.
o Project manage all in-house photo projects from start to finish in collaboration with in-house Photo Producer, including timeline development, inventory coordination, file/asset management and retouching.
o Produce jewelry and timepiece pack shots/solider shots, alternate angels of all products and 360 degree images.
o Produce editorial-inspired photography for press kits, social media, website, etc.
o Workshop and design studio photography.
o Document all retail window displays.
o Event photography.
o Product and event videos.
o Image retouching.
o Oversight of digital photography workflow, including maintenance of photography archives.
o Maintain equipment inventory and track studio expenses.
• Product Photography
o Serve as primary website photographer, producing all timepiece and jewelry images for our website.
o Produce images requested for catalogs and internal manuals.
o Address PR, Marketing and Markets image needs.
o Work closely with retouching houses; manage retouching of images.
o Retouch your own images as needed.
o Handle production and post-production of product videos to be featured on the web.
• Event/Retail Photography
o Handle photography and video of Harry Winston Events.
o Handle photography of our corporate events/parties.
o Take images for Retail: salons (inside and outside images), NY salon vitrines, Product displays.
Degrees and Experience:
• 5 plus years of photography in a creative firm or as an independent freelancer.
• Expertise in luxury goods photography, specifically diamond and watch photography.
• Highly proficient with the Photoshop, Capture One, Helicon Focus.
• Solid understanding of styling, lighting, and image formats.
• Ability to retouch your own photography, when necessary.
• Ability to build comps in Photoshop to provide retouching direction to external vendors.
• Artistic sensibility and awareness of market competition.
• Ability to work independently.
• Seasoned working under tight deadlines.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Must provide strong portfolio of past/current work.
• Proficiency with video editing tools preferred (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.)
5 plus years of photography
Harry Winston Inc.
718 Fifth Avenue
US-New York, NY 10019