Senior Graphic Designer at BrandLoyalty
Posted 23-08-2016, offered
Creative Lab is BrandLoyalty’s in-house creative agency, working on the company’s worldwide creative needs. With the team of Art Directors, Graphic Designers, Motion Graphic designers and Creative DTP’s it develops and visualize loyalty concepts, pitch presentations, Point of Sale materials and other marketing tools for its worldwide loyalty programs in Food Retail. It works in close cooperation with strong brands, such as Zwilling, Blomus, WMF, Jamie Oliver, Villeroy & Boch, Disney, DreamWorks and Marvel.
To strengthen the design team of BrandLoyalty’s Creative Lab, it is looking for a Graphic Designer with a passion for commercial design and a drive to always go for the best.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate marketing objectives and promotional ideas into creative online and offline concepts and designs;
- Develop and design promotional items (i.e. POS, leaflets, ads, magazines);
- Prepare prepress and printing documents;
- Work closely with and inspire designers and stakeholders;
- Be able to work accurately and efficient, within challenging deadlines.
- A creative personality with up-to-date professional knowledge and expertise
- > 5 years of working experience in a comparable role
- Affinity with consumer goods, commercial design and main stream shoppers as target group
- Well skilled in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Eye for detail and nuance
- Strong communicator in English, verbal and written
- Driven and pro-active, accurate, hands-on mentality
- Team player who works well under pressure