Senior Visual / Graphic Designer
Posted 10-01-2014, wanted
• Experience managing and organizing your own design projects/process and leading junior designers in achieving project goals.
• Confidence in all phases of a project, from ideation through creation of production-ready design work.
• Expert use of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. An understanding of visual design across mediums including print and web. Their wishlist includes knowledge of AfterEffects, storytelling video, and interest/experience in creating interactive design elements.
• A stellar portfolio of design work with a high understanding and sense of color, balance and typography. An educational background in Design or Media, (or the professional equivalent.)
To apply, please email the following to: email@example.com
• A link to your portfolio or a PDF with a selection of work samples – please outline the details of your role/contribution to each project.
• An example of good design versus great design (that is not from your own work). Include visuals and critique. This can be submitted in any format.