Senior Web Designer / Graphic Designer at languagecourse.net
Posted 21-07-2016, offered
What is speacial about this job?
- Long-term cooperation for 15-39h/week. They are flexible regarding distribution of working hours.
- Payment: based on about 16,50 EUR/h gross
* Web design tasks supporting some of the most effective charities worldwide
* Design for our mobile app Vocabulary Trainer with over 10 Million downloads.
* Graphic design for different e-commerce websites operated from our office (e.g. www.languagecourse.net, www.humidordiscount.com , www.agnato.com...)
- Located in city center of Barcelona (1min walk from Placa Catalunya)
- No Spanish or Catalan required. English is office language.
- Responsability for design-related tasks in cooperation with our team of
- Special rebates for language courses for employees
- Young and international team.
- Customer-focussed and dynamic organization with a flat management structure. The culture is open, informal and non-bureaucratic
- are good at English, spoken and written English. English is office language.
- are not working remotely, but only from their office.
- have strong self organization and time management skills
- have high attention to detail
- have strong sense for visual estetics (to be demonstrated by references)
- have former relevant work experience of minimum 2 years (full-time)
- are self-motivated with initiative and pro-active
- have high level of expertise in following areas:
* Desktop publishing
* HTML 5
- Experience in the following areas is not required but a plus. If you do have experience in these areas, please specify your level of expertise in your application:
* video editing (Adobe Premiere)
* Version control with GIT / Bitbucket
* Google pagespeed optimisation
* basic knowledge of SEO
What are they doing...
Their team consists of 20 people working on projects in the following different business segments:
LanguageCourse.net: Is the worldwide most visited website to compare and book language courses abroad. The site is offered in 35 languages and is consulted by over 2 million visitors per year. 30% yearly growth in visitors in last years.
VocabularyTrainer: Online learning tool. 100% free with over 10.0000 words and phrases in 35 languages. The mobile application has been downloaded over 10 million times and has been growing to one of the worldwide most popular language learning apps with currently over 300.000 downloads every month.