Sr. Programmer Analyst – Maximo for Universal Studios
Posted 6-04-2011, offered
The right candidate will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and support of automated business solutions. Responsibilities include working closely with key Division / Dept. users, assessing business problems and determining and implementing information technology solutions.
• Performs analysis, design, development (coding) and implementation software solutions. The development activities will span all phases of a project from conceptual design through implementation and on going after the implementation support, while applying business knowledge when designing and programming business applications.
• Collaborates with internal company customers, users, staff members, and I.T. colleagues to define detailed customer requirements and system interfaces, while assessing available technologies to develop and present solutions information technology solutions.
• Provides technical guidance and analysis, along with business process expertise on complex projects, while researching strategic planning matters from a technical and business standpoint.
• Conducts user application training and user requirements coordination.
• Assists in software selection process.
• Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
# Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in Business Administration or Computer Science required.
# 5-7 years required experience in application analysis, design, (including database design), development, and implementation within one of the following areas AS/400, Client/Server computing, Windows, Windows NT, SUN, Oracle, and SQL Server required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
# 3-5 years working experience with Maximo system required.
Please find the link to apply: