Supervisor, Park Services (Custodial) for Universal Studios
Posted 6-04-2011, offered
Responsible for specific area supervision within the park. In addition to communicating needs with department team members as well as other departments, ensures that areas are clean and up to UO standards.
* Responsible for supervising overall resort cleanliness and readiness for all front of house and back of house areas. Including but not limited to cleanliness of restrooms, all buildings and trash removal in certain areas.
* Responsible for scheduling and budget control. Ensures each employee is scheduled the proper amount of hours and monitors labor standards.
* Focuses on guest and employee satisfaction. Ensures that each employee is greeting and interacting with guests to maintain a fun and pleasant environment. Also ensures that programs are in place to keep the workplace fun while increasing overall job efficiency.
* Develops inter-departmental relationships and maintains standards in operational support for these departments. This affects all departments throughout the resort and maintains the upkeep of all restaurants, attractions, and merchandise locations as well as back of house trailers and buildings.
* Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High school degree or GED required. Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred.
* 1-3 years supervisory, cleaning, and operational experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Candidates should have a positive outlook with a proven track record of getting things done.
* Ability to be very flexible with work schedule is a must.
* Floor care (waxing, striping, carpet care) experience preferred.
Please find the link to apply: