UI/UX Designer at FuboTV
Posted 24-05-2016, offered
fuboTV is looking for a well-rounded, attentive, and highly flexible UI/UX designer to join its small and fast-moving development team. The ideal candidate should exhibit an irrepressible passion for good design and improving human interactions regardless of technology or device. The candidate should also be open to understanding all of the various constraints of a live product, and be able to adjust designs quickly and elegantly to help solve not only human interaction issues but also various businesses challenges.
"fuboTV is a growing video streaming startup that is changing the way soccer fans watch live matches of their favorite teams. Our platform features some of the world’s most followed soccer leagues, bringing you matches from La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Primeira Liga, Liga MX, and MLS, among other leagues and tournaments. Subscribers can watch all of our content from nearly any device at no additional cost, including PC/Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Android Tablet, Roku, Chromecast, and Amazon Fire TV.
We are looking for talented people to come join fuboTV, and help us build an exciting new media platform for the world’s most passionate fans!"
- Design clear and elegant user interfaces across multiple devices and platforms while maintaining a consistent aesthetic.
- Create wireframes, user flow charts, architecture diagrams.
- Take rough ideas from low fidelity sketches to high fidelity, releasable assets.
- Communicate with engineers to develop and execute designs in iteration.
- Create platform assets for promotional and submission purposes.
- Help conduct user research and identify usability issues.
- Keep up to date documentation of designs.
- Be fastidious about design precision and become an outspoken user advocate.
- 3 to 5+ years in a technology startup or digital product development environment.
- Track record of success working with small development teams.
- Knowledgeable and opinionated about design's role in an agile/scrum development framework.
- Favors pen and paper, but has experience using design tools like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Bonus points for video or audio editing tools.
- Also experienced with prototyping tools like InVision, Axure, Framer, JustinMind, Pixate, etc...
- Ability to communicate design ideas and their business case to both technical and non-technical people alike.
- Portfolio or work samples required to be considered.
Want to make sure you're noticed?
Send them a Vine, Instagram, or any short clip showing us your best goal celebration.