LanguagesEnglish, Spanish Add to favorites
- advertising photographers
- celebrity & entertainment photographers
- fashion photographers
- people & lifestyle photographers
- portrait photographers
Joan Tomas: Latest magazines
spotlight magazine Nov 2013 portraiture & celebrity photography
Joan Tomás, born 1958, is a Spanish photographer based in Barcelona with vast experience in portrait photography. He likes a natural and fresh approach to his portraits. Simple and direct ideas are his goal, and he enjoys both studio and location work. His easy-going but committed character helps to create a good working atmosphere in each project.
Over the past few years he has shot editorial work for the music and film industry, corporate, advertising and documentary clients, and for major companies in Spain.
Latest book publications include:
- 2012 - “Joan Tomás portraits” in Photobolsillo collection, published by La Fábrica.
- 2013 - “What can be done” about the missionary Angel Olarán's humanitarian work in Etiopia, published by Iniciatives Solidaries.
- 2013 - “Bajarí” a book on the present-day scene of gypsy flamenco in Barcelona, published by La Fábrica