- Gotenstraße 8
- 10829 Berlin
- Tel: +49 (0)30 78953125
- Mobile: +49 (0)178 8126113
EnglishAdd to favorites
- casting agencies
- casting directors
- children / teens models
- people models
Lichtkind: Latest magazines
showcase magazine Jun 2011 germany issue 288
Lichtkind children / teens models
Established in 2010, Berlin-based Lichtkind is a young casting agency specialising in babies, kids and people under 25. Owner Christina Oette is herself a photographer and attaches great importance to personal advice and individual attention for all her clients.
The agency recentlly placed it’s models for:
- BVG with photgrapher Stephan Gustavus.
- C&A with photographer Kai Gräber.
- Bread & Butter with photographer Andre Wagner.
- Ergo with photographer Ina Schoof.
- Telekom with photographer Markus Rössle.
- Frei with Tony Petersen Film GmbH.
- Schweizer Sonntagszeitung with Stefan Usteri.
- KIKA "Durch die Wildnis“.
- Diamant Eiszauber with Rainer Binz.
- Hochland Deutschland GmbH with Martinez.
- Spiele Max AG with photographer Edith Held.
- Jette Joop with photographer Joachim Baldauf.
- Philips Avent with The Viral Factory.
Lichtkind also loves to support free photo productions realised by young photographers, such as Sonja Hornung, Nina Altmann, Jana Schwerdfeger, Jana Forkmann, Otikwitteiker and Melanie Ziggel.
showcase magazine Jul 2010 germany issue 224
LICHTKIND children / teens models
Based in the heart of Berlin, Lichtkind was founded in 2010 by photo designer Christina Oette. As a casting agency for children between 0 and 17, the company is a brand new face on the city's media landscape and has set its focus on kids with striking heads, personality and distinctive charm.
Lichtkind runs studio and street castings with sed cards provided on request. The agency recently worked with photographers Thomas Kierok, Nina Altmann, Kerstin Nussbächer and Hannes Caspar, as well as Friedrich Schneider for WestEndMagazin in Munich.
Miscellaneous castings for VW, Payback and Amway will shortly be on the agency's website. In some last minute news, Elvis shot for Paschen Bibliotheken in Berlin with producer Tina Zaman and photographer Tom Fischer, while Valentino has made it to TV through Phoenix Film for a ZDF crime thriller.