- 337 Lower Main Road
- Observatory, 7925
- Tel: +27 (0)21 447 2209
- Fax: +27 (0) 86 606 3250
EnglishAdd to favorites
- commercial production
- feature film production
Moonlighting: Latest magazines
showcase magazine May 2007 cape town issue 72
Moonlighting commercial production'One company. Three countries. 100% service. 100% production'. That is the strategy Moonlighting has followed since 2004 when it first took its services beyond South Africa to Chile and Romania.
The company continues to move its producers between countries to accumulate experience and maintain the 'Moonlighting way'. And feedback from clients is good - both at bidding stage, on the different solutions proposed, and during production on the consistent service.
Here, in Cape Town, the firm continue to build its experience and is proud to have shot its 900th international commercial in March. On the feature side, they have just wrapped on Doomsday, starring Rhona Mitra and Bob Hoskins and in production on The Deal, starring Meg Ryan and William H Macy.
Recent Moonlighting credits include:
Coca-Cola for Got Films, Spain
Kohl's for DNA, USA
Flensburger Beer for ChickenShack, Germany
Alfa Romeo for Outsider, UK (shot in South Africa)
Post Finance for Rosas'n'Co, Switzerland
Guinness for Acne Films and RSA, USA
showcase magazine Jan 2007 capetown issue 63
Moonlighting commercial production
Moonlighting celebrated a first this month: shooting in Cape Town, Santiago and Bucharest on the same day!
The company has nine commercials in production for this month as well as a feature film and "back-to-back" stills shoots.
Recent commercials and stills shoots:
- Mercedes for Markenfilm, Germany (Director: Henry Littlechild)
- Toyota for Outsider, UK (Director: Jorn Threllfall)
- Garnier for Tempesta, France (Director: Cecille Boisrond)
- Crest for Partizan, USA (Director: Agúst Baldursson)
- Ford for Plaza Films, Australia (Director: John Gwyther)
- Fol Epi for Bakery Films, Germany (Director: Martin Schmidt)
- British Telecom for 4x4 Production, Ireland (Director: Phil Crothers)
- Flora for BBH, London (Photographers: Edwin Low & Jonathan Anderson)
- Marco Polo for Dorland, Berlin (Photographer: Elliston Lutz)
- American Express for Ogilvy & Mather, Germany (Photographer: Martin Schoeller)