Jürgen Nobel » magazines
spotlight magazine Oct 2021 corporate & industrial photography
Jürgen Nobel, who is based in the west of Germany, takes photos of people for corporate communication and advertising across Germany and internationally. His focus and imagery are considered authentic and natural, but he always finds the special features of every customer.
Recent projects featured in this Spotlight:
- Board member of the AXA Group Cologne.
- Image shooting for LUMITOS AG, Berlin.
- Three-day photo production for MAN Energy Solutions in Andalusia, Spain with agency 31M, Essen.
- Image recordings for the Marien-Hospital-Euskirchen with its own staff.
- Photoshoot in Munich and Frankfurt for the construction company SEMODU AG.
showcase magazine Sep 2021 germany issue 857
Jürgen Nobel Advertising and Corporate Photographers
Jürgen Nobel works as a photographer for advertising and corporate communication nationally and internationally for medium-sized and international companies. His focus is on people, lifestyle, portraits, corporate and interior photography. His customers in recent years include ALDI, AXA, BenQ, Deutsche Telekom, Freudenberg, Hornbach, KPMG, MAN, Mini, Stölting, Targobank, Toshiba and Union Investment.
The photographer's large network includes studios, styling, clothing, set design, food design, location scouting, post-production and much more.
Whether in industry, campaigns, CEO portraits or employer branding, Jürgen Nobel attaches great importance to a visual language that always shows honest and lively motifs.
See here for more information on Corona shootings.