die bildproduktion » magazines
showcase magazine Dec 2015 germany issue 573
die bildproduktion creative post production
die bildproduktion provides high-end post-production for a range of clients including Citroën and the BMW Magazine, launched by Hoffmann & Campe.
Recent projects include:
- Ralph Hargarten's model shoot for an on-going campaign for Citroën. The images were edited by die bildproduktion in the four-colour mode as black and white images. The results are great campaign motifs that show the ideal client for each Citroën model.
- The BMW 6 Series, perfectly placed in stunning scenery around Burgundy for the BMW Magazine App.
- Sebastian Vollmert's personal work 'Rugby' shot in Manchester. die bildproduktion finalised the images with two different looks.
showcase magazine Sep 2015 germany issue 548
die bildproduktion Post Production & CGI
die bildproduktion provides high-end post-production for a range of clients including the BMW Magazine, launched by Hoffmann & Campe. The outcome of this collaboration is always special and has been one of the post-production highlights of 2015 for the company.
Two fabulous photo stories are featured in the BMW Magazine special edition highlighting the new BMW 7 Series. Both stories were created by Dirk Linke through agency ringzwei.
The BMW 7 Series was shot by Uwe Düttmann on location in Tasmania while Simon Puschmann shot the new BMW 7 Series M Sport.
showcase magazine Apr 2015 germany issue 525
die bildproduktion Post Production & CGI
die bildproduktion proudly presents recent highlights of its post-production and CGI work:
- A fabulous cover story for the BMW Magazine contains the 2 Series Gran Tourer. Created by ringzwei, shot by Uwe Düttmann, and launched by Hoffmann & Campe. Visit the website for more images.
- The Globetrotter campaign about the start of the 2015 outdoor season was created by Freunde des Hauses and shot by Josef Kubica. More images available on the website.
- The Kappa look-book winter 2014/2015 was created by GGH Lowe and shot by Jan Eric Euler. See a larger selection of images on the website.
- Another distinguished car project was the Skoda Edition, created by Leagas Delaney Hamburg and shot by Robert Grischek.
- Last but not least: a nice food project for Leonhardt & Kern and client Krumbach/Minneralbrunnen AG. The bottle and cocktail glass were made using CGI.
spotlight magazine Oct 2014 photo post production & cgi
die bildproduktion presents a selection of work from spring and summer 2014. Featured in this Spotlight, the job for Skoda refers to the fall of the Berlin wall in 1989 and the brand's subsequent success. The Mövenpick image is adapted from a TV ad currently advertising delicious frozen yogurt.
die bildproduktion is happy to have collaborated once more with Deutsche Post for the project DTM. The team edited images for Vier Pfoten (Four Paws), an international animal welfare charity, as well as feel good images for the "Here for you" campaign for radio station antenne 1. Further image work was completed for Parship, a dating service for all those still searching for Mr. or Ms. Right, and supermarket Penny, who is motivating kids to find their hidden talents. Last but not least, the bright red image featured in this edition is for the shopping centre MTZ and its celebration of a jubilee.
die bildproduktion is looking forward to autumn and further exciting work!
spotlight magazine Jun 2014 photo post production & cgi
die bildproduktion is happy to present its recent highlights across post-production and CGI. The team shows a selection of its latest work from the automobile industry, advertising and two personal work portraits.
The on-going Deutsche Post campaign refers to the current soccer World Cup, realised by Jung von Matt/Spree and shot by Klaus Merz. The range of BMW i8 images that appear in the first BMW Magazine for 2014 were created by ringzwei, shot by Uwe Düttmann and published by Hoffmann & Campe.
die bildproduktion finalised an image for Volkswagen for the automobile award 'Goldenes Lenkrad', directed by DDB Tribal Berlin. The team also composed a monument for the VW Bank, produced a CGI paw of a lion for the insurance company Öffentliche, and generated a CGI cornfield with the lettering 'ZINSEN Made in Germany' for GEFA Bank. These three images were produced in collaboration with the agency Dievision.
Last but not least, the company was honoured with personal work entitled 'Snack Attack' by photographer Maak Roberts from Berlin.
showcase magazine Sep 2013 germany issue 427
die bildproduktion CGI & POST PRODUCTION
For the beginning of autumn, die bildproduktion presents work from the first half of 2013. Featured in this Showcase are CGI images and post-production from the automotive industry, along with catalogue motifs, traditional advertising and personal work.
For Mineralbrunnen Überkingen-Teinach AG the team created a complete range of CGI bottles for Krumbach. New bottles, new designs and new flavours can now be presented. Beverages and foods were also posted for REWE Bio, with the campaign signature created with Heimat Berlin and the artists of Klub7. In-keeping with the theme of food, the post-production department worked on motifs for the BFF-Show in Hamburg for photographer Sonja Hofmann.
For long-standing clients BMW Magazine, Hoffmann & Campe and ringzwei die bildproduktion once again worked on post-production for images shot by Kai-Uwe Gundlach and Thorsten Rother. They were also able to work again with neighbours Grimm Gallun Holtappel for a Kappa look-book spring/summer 2014.
spotlight magazine Mar 2013 photo post production & cgi
2012 ended with some great jobs while the New Year has already begun with more exciting projects for die bildproduktion. In addition to the normal work load, the company finally had time to realise and complete independent projects.
Recent work included three pictures for Aston Martin. Malte Bartjen shot the backgrounds in Paris, with the cars built later in CGI. Cars were also the order of the day for the new BMW Magazine, and be sure to also check the motif for the new Hornbach Austria webshop.
die bildproduktion worked with Dokyo and photographer Sonja Hofmann on post production for a range of delicious motifs for Knorr. The team also produced a set of ironic images for Elbkick.TV with creatives Ronni Patt and Timm Paulick, photographed by Christopher Koch and supported by Knackscharf Rent and Mount Ray Studios.
spotlight magazine Sep 2012 photo post production & cgi
There was no "silly season" for die bildproduktion over the past few months, just lots of hard work! Featured in this Spotlight is a selection of images shot in locations across the globe, including Marrakech, Dubai, Hamburg and Berlin.
Andreas Hempel shot work for Opel in the United Arab Emirates. The core of the image is the Opel logo formed by lights, which has been perfectly integrated into futuristic jungle roads. The streets were originally created in CGI and subsequently adapted to the real roads of Dubai.
More images from Arabia are shown in the BMW Magazine 02/2012, photographed by Erik Madigan Heck and Heckl & Mennemann, and overworked by die bildproduktion.
Even if the German summer hardly materialised, the post production department created stunning beach pictures for the Kappa spring/summer 2013 collection look-book together with agency Grimm Gallun Holtappels and photographer Marcel Schaar.
Every country and each season offers fascinating new challenges, and die bildproduktion is looking forward to autumn and a range of exciting new images.
showcase magazine Jun 2012 germany issue 352
die bildproduktion Postproduction + CGI
die bildproduktion is based in Hamburg and Berlin and consists of a committed team of illustrators, post- and CGI operators. The team can achieve a successful symbiosis of creative post production and technical know-how, paying great attention to the images and placing high demands on its own work. Over recent years, die bildproduktion has focused on composing, look development and CGI across cars, beauty and fashion, still life and food.
In addition to on-location services using the newest techniques and offering individual customer support, die bildproduktion works tirelessly to offer professional solutions for all new challenges.
Recent work includes:
- Axe 'hair‘ CGI. Agency: Dokyo GmbH. Client: Unilever.
- V-I-Poker 'Soccer Charity'. Agency: Hello White Parrot. Client: V-I-Poker.de. Photographer: Tobias Habermann.
- BMW Magazin 01/2012. Agency: ringzwei. Client: Hoffmann & Campe Verlag. Photographer: Kai-Uwe Gundlach.
- Hornbach 'Gebrauchsanweisung'. Agency: Heimat Berlin. Client: Hornbach Baumarkt AG. Photographer: Ragnar Schmuck. Illustration: Viktor Koen.
- Ben & Jerry's. Agency: DOKYO GmbH. Photographer: Bernd Ebsen.
- Hornbach 'Jede Veränderung braucht einen Anfang'. Agency: Heimat Berlin. Client: Hornbach Baumarkt AG. Photographer: Maak Roberts.
- Grazia 'Editorial'. Client: Klamb-Style-Verlag. Photographer: Gunther Intelmann.
- Mercedes Magazine 01/2012'. Client: Condé Nast Verlag. Photographer: Mart Trautmann.