Agent Orange » magazines
spotlight magazine Oct 2008 photographers' agents
Agent Orange has had a lively year, producing and shooting campaigns for the likes of Sony, HSBC, VW, ITV and O2.
Ben Stockley, Garry Owens and Frank Herholdt have travelled non-stop producing advertising briefs and personal work. Julia Fullerton-Batten won the Hasselblad Master in Fine Art award, and has been shooting for AMV, DDB and VCCP. Rob Payne and Jason Hindley both realised huge campaigns for HSBC, while Spiros Politis continues to shoot for the likes of WCRS, TBWA London and The Telegraph. And as ever, Giblin & James are frantic in both the UK and New York.
Agent Orange is looking forward to an even busier 2009, as the company takes on two exceptional young illustrators, Delphine Lebourgeois and Jay Taylor.
A wealth of experience guarantees a dedicated, consistent level of service, placing Agent Orange at the forefront of advertising and commercial photography.
spotlight magazine Oct 2007 photographers' agents
Julia Fullerton-Batten and Jason Hindley have been travelling non-stop fulfilling advertising briefs, and in Julia's case also showcasing awards and exhibitions across Europe.
Frank Herholdt, Spiros Politis and Garry Owens have all been busy in the London market, with Will Sanders and Rob Payne also working on exciting new personal projects between commissions. Giblin & James remain in high demand as ever, both in the US and the UK, while Ben Stockley is back shooting after a year break.Agent Orange aims to provide a dedicated and consistent level of service, working with a strong team of producers and suppliers within the UK and abroad. A wealth of experience guarantees Agent Orange's place at the forefront of today's advertising and commercial photography.
spotlight magazine Nov 2006 photographers' agents
Agent Orange continues to buzz with activity after a busy summer, and is thrilled to announce the signing of Julia Fullerton-Batten.
- Will Sanders' work features in the 149th The Royal Photographic Society International Print Exhibition. Will has recently completed projects for Leo Burnetts and Nylon Magazine.
- Ben Stockley's Vodafone campaign, commissioned by BBH, submersed him into the crazy world of Dubai and the delights of southern France this summer.
- Spiros Politis has recently completed a powerful project for British Heart Foundation to tackle child obesity.
- Giblin & James have been busy working on the latest offerings from Munch Bunch, Whiskas and Rice Krispies.
- Garry Owens shot the distinctive new Yell.Com campaign, whilst also shooting for DDB, and completing a campaign in Scotland and Ireland.
- Frank Herholdt has been busy working in both Eastern Europe and New York.
- Rob Payne has recently returned from the States shooting for Sony Europe and is currently embarking on a creative project for DDB London.
- Jason Hindley has just completed a campaign for Jeep, capturing "quietly observed and found objects".
spotlight magazine May 2006 photographers' agents london
Agent Orange represents London-based photographers working in the advertising, music and editorial industries.
The agency emphasises consistency and approachability and is pleased to announce two new signings: Jason Hindley, who brings “an eclectic mix of subtly observed objects and snatches of everyday life”, and Rob Payne whose photography focuses on “delicate and beautiful landscapes”.
Other recent successes from Agent Orange photographers include:
- Giblin & James’ campaigns for Evian, Clarks and 02.
- Ben Stockley’s high profile campaigns with Nike, Vodafone for BBH, Harvey Nichols and MasterCard.
- Garry Owens’ recent advertising shoots for Ford, 118 118 and others.
- Ever-busy Frank Herholdt has just completed a Playstation project for TBWA London.
- Spiros Politis has completed commissions for Leo Burnett, Euro RSCG, Ogilvy, Sony BMG and Warner Brothers working with some big personalities and products in the music, movie and advertising businesses.
- Will Sanders’ quirky and often humorous observations of everyday life have set him up for shoots for Intersection, Amelia and Nylon magazines, and several advertising projects in production, like the new European Whiskas campaign.
showcase magazine Sep 2004 london issue 22
AGENT ORANGE photo agents
Agent Orange promotes a small stable of established photographers in the UK, the Netherlands, as well as in Scandanavia and Germany. Advertising clients include DDB London, M & C Saatchi, Campbell Doyle Dye, BBH and Saatchi & Saatchi amongst others. Recent campaigns include Nike, Harvey Nichols, Diet Coke, Stella Artois, Playstation, Mercedes, Visa and Peugeot.
Agent Orange prides itself on providing a consistent and professional level of production to both its clients and photographers. Agent Orange represents: Ben Stockley, Frank Herholdt, Garry Owens, Giblin & James, Hermione, Jim Naughten, Will Sanders - they hope to recruit two further photographers during Winter 2004/2005.