Jimmy Cohrssen » magazines
spotlight magazine Jun 2008 interiors & exteriors photography
He shot cover images for May's Condé Nast Traveler 'Hot List 2008' issue, featuring top models representing their native countries: Anne Watanabe in the Armani Café in Ginza, Tokyo, and Nadia Bogdanovich at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Moscow.
Jimmy was commissioned by Baccarat in Moscow to cover their new location, with interior and architecture by Philippe Starck. Continuing his work for Louis Vuitton, Jimmy was in Hong Kong in March for a flagship launch event, whilst Remy Martin also called on him for its Louis XIII campaign, due for initial launch in Japan before going on to a global release.
Other recent clients include Dior, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Kenzo, A Bathing Ape, Marin, Hotel Particular, Hotel Peninsula, Hotel Conrad, Hotel Park Royal, Swatch, Tag Heuer, Citroën and Lexus. Jimmy also shot covers for Interior Design Magazine, Architecture's Digest France, Russia and Germany, and Casa Brutus.
showcase magazine Feb 2008 new york issue 105
Jimmy Cohrssen architecture photographers
Jimmy Cohrssen recently travelled to Asia and Europe to work on:
- New boutiques for Bathing Ape in Tokyo.
- Kengo Kuma's latest project in a private house in Tokyo - a gem!
- The recently opened Peninsula Hotel, Tokyo.
- The Citroën showroom in Paris, which was a cover and feature story for the January 2008 issue of Interior Design.
- The Nespresso boutique on the Champs-Elysees.
- The Tag Heuer and latest Hermes boutiques in Paris, for Casa Brutus.