Become a local Production Paradise Representative
Join Production Paradise and start your professional career within the Visual Media Industry right now!
Are you looking for an exciting job in a great industry that gives you the possibility to work from the comfort of your home and during your own time? Join our team!Apply now
Production Paradise was created in 2002 and is the leading international online directory and showcase for photography and motion professionals around the world.
With over 120,000 industry subscribers, more than 130,000 visitors per month, over 120,000 followers on various social media networks and an online archive containing over 100,000 images and 5,000 videos, Production Paradise is the “name of the game” in the market!
What we’re looking for
As a fast growing company we‘re now expanding our activities worldwide and looking for local agents who will be able to represent our brand within their city/area. Our first priority is the USA and we are therefore looking for representatives all around North America.
Production Paradise agents will focus on promoting our online directories and our Showcase & Spotlight Magazines. Your target will all be professionals working within the visual media industry (photographers, photo & film production companies, photo agents, equipment rental companies, location scouts, studios, etc).
- Contact potential clients and find solutions for their marketing needs through our portfolio of online products
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain a client list
- Proactively represent and market Production Paradise’s brand, products and services on a daily basis
- Research for new potential clients
- Provide Production Paradise (Head Office) with all the necessary accounting data from any new client
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (phone or/and face-to-face)
- Good knowledge and understanding of the photography and/or film industry
- Self-motivation and discipline, self starter attitude
- Proactive and driven by commissions
- Daily availability to contact interested clients via phone and email
- English proficiency
- Own PC with 24/7 internet connection
- Attend weekly calls with the Sales Manager and follow on-going training
If you have any questions, please take a look at our FAQs section.