Berlin-based Claas Cropp Creative Productions is a full service production company with vast experience in all areas of still photo production, location scouting and casting. The company works both nationally and internationally on all kinds of photographic shoots, from fashion to cars and from editorial productions to worldwide campaigns. Recent productions include:
- Adidas women's range '09, Julian Broad and Ben Ingham, Frankfurt.
- Bäumler S/S '09 campaign, Ellen von Unwerth, Berlin.
- Samsung campaign with Michael Ballack, London, and Garnier campaign with Iris Berben, Berlin, both Karel Kühne.
- CDU election campaign with Angela Merkel, Bild campaign and Caritas campaign with street-casted homeless people, all three Mathias Bothor.
- Adidas swimwear and Panasonic campaigns, both Detlef Schneider.
- Bank Austria campaign, Joerg Reichardt, Berlin and Vienna.
- Mexx 'Black' fragrance live video castings in London and Paris.
Other clients include: Louis Vuitton, Brioni, Nike, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, Siemens, BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, VW, Disney Parks, Men's Vogue, Elle Italy, GQ.
Photographers: Annie Leibovitz, Mondino, Daniel Jackson, Esther Haase, Joachim Baldauf, Luis Sanchis, Ralph Mecke, Uwe Düttmann, Wim Wenders.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!