The Argentine-German production team formed by Facundo and Christian has moved to a new office location away from the centre of Buenos Aires to the calmer Tigre district, with the lush greens of the Paraná River right in front of the porch.
Location manager Ezequiel teamed up to take care of scouting not only the versatile city of Buenos Aires but also neighbouring Uruguay and other Argentine cities. Both Facundo and Ezequiel are veterans of the Argentine publicity filming industry, while Christian focuses on photo productions, especially with European and North American clients.
Recent jobs include:
- German fashion and lifestyle magazine Grazia with photographer Leo Krumbacher.
- Adidas with the Argentine and Paraguayan football teams. Nahuel Berger shot for Paraguay and Mosy Abadia for Argentina.
- Gatorade with Lionel Messi and photographer Gabriela Messina.
- HSBC North America with director Brett Morgan.
- AXA Bank Czech Republic with director Gil Bowens.
- Bud Light US with director David Hicks.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!