Steel Productions kept busy during the African winter with marketing trips to the USA, UK, Scandinavia and Germany. Some contrasting winter projects also came along:
- Outdoor brands Blacks and Millets timed their shoot perfectly to capture 100% real winter snow with photographer Chris Dawes.
- Leo Burnett Chicago and photographer Graham Westmoreland shot Always in the Namibian desert to cover an education project the brand is funding for the children of the local San tribe.
The Cape Town summer arrived with a bang, and Steel kicked-off early by producing for:
- Jupiter Images by local photographer Anton Robert.
- Pfizer with agency Cline Davis by photographer Erwin Olaf.
- Helvetic Tours with agency Noise, shot by Thomas Kalak.
- Two luxury ladieswear catalogues - Spirit of the Andes shot by Sanders Nicolson and Eric Hill shot by Adrian Myers.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!