Infidels has represented both local and international photographers, illustrators, stylists, hair and make-up artists worldwide since 1996. Recent local and international campaigns by its photographers include:
- Caroline McClelland shot the R1 brand and new 'Style' cigarettes for Imperial Tobacco, and campaigns with Truworths, Hansgrohe, Alvaro and MTN.
- Crispian Plunkett shot for Soviet, Le Bleu Deux from Hong Kong, Kulula, Ster Kinekor, CUBE, Markham and Cape Argus.
- Neil Roberts recently shot the in-store campaign and website images for Levis, a studio shoot for SA designer Dandy Savant, and on location for fashion designer Stiaan Louw.
- Nicholai Fischer shot a catalogue for Danish client Vero Moda, and editorials for Dansk, Exit, and Amica magazines.
- Stephen Greeff shot for Takko, and an editorial for French FHM.
- Sven Jacobsen shot the European campaign for Rama through local agency Lowebull, portraits of German pop queen Charlotte Roche for Vanity Fair, and for clients Casio, Volvic and McDonald's.
Infidels also represents: Fiona Royds, Kevin Fitzgerald, Lance Slabbert, Luke Foreman, Josie Borain, Nadege Sanz, Sarah Nankin, Garth Meyer, Ansgar, Daniella Hehmann and Hendrik Nennecke.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!