Based in Cape Town, ONELEAGUE is a leading creative agency that represents top local and international photographers, stylists, hair & make-up artists and illustrators. In addition, the company produces the work it procures for all its photographers. Recent work includes:
- Robin Osrin styled for NO Magazine, T-Mobile UK and YAZ.
- Leza Marais worked on Yves Rocher and Tropicana campaigns.
- Talented stylist Michael Cooper worked on two international editorials for Pride Magazine UK.
- Chrisna De Bruyn styled an editorial for French magazine Mirage and worked on an Air Emirates campaign.
- Alexia Kondylis worked on the QS Stores catalogue and did campaigns for Gap, FCUK, Banana Republic and Baileys.
- Shelley Kensley styled for Peugeot, GMBA, Cube and Musica.
- Geraldine Mounton did make-up for Quelle, Coke, Veet and Corsa.
- Mart Reker did make-up for New Yorker, Frontline and French FHM.
- Antonia Steyn shot for True Religion, NBS, Elle, Cosmo, Cape Etc and Seventeen, as well as campaigns for top SA designer Stefania Moreland, Truworths, American Swiss Tempo and Medi Clinic.
- James Strack shot a campaign for Fabreze.
- Mark Williams shot a cover for Visi Magazine.
- Laurence Ellis shot an editorial for the first Elle Man supplement.
- Petra completed an über sexy campaign for French FHM.
- Michael Meyersfeld shot for Voltaren and Tippex.
- Jan Verboom shot campaigns for Skoda, Pepsi and Lucky Pet.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!