Cape Town Productions has had a varied season to date, having completed many challenging advertising campaigns and work for fashion, furniture and catalogue clients.
- The Camel campaign with Jan Steinhilber involved huge challenges and set-builds.
- The comprehensive furniture catalogue for Littlewoods, with photographer Eddy Kay, was deemed "a total success."
- Mickey Hoyle shot John Lewis furniture.
- The company welcomed back Rowlands to shoot with Rhody Simms.
- The shoot for Vola the bathroom specialists, with photographer Mikkel Vang, was probably the company's most complex logistical shoot in twenty years, but produced "awesome results."
The company takes great pride in welcoming new clients to Cape Town, and enjoys "wowing" them with phenomonal locations and a great professional service.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!