It has been an early start this year for First Productions. With exciting new locations and a favourable exchange rate, the company is looking forward to a busy season with both regular and new clients booked for the new year.
Latest projects include:
- Gabor shot by Robert Grischek, represented by Waldmann Solar and directed by Serviceplan, Munich.
- Robinson TUI Deutschland shot by Astrid Grosser, represented by Birgit Stoever and directed by Scholz & Friends, Hamburg.
- Flymo Outdoor Products shot by Mike Schlawsky, represented by Magenta and directed by West Marketing Communications, UK.
- Burda and Freundin fashion editorials shot by Nicole Neumann, represented by Hille Vossschulte Photographers, Hamburg.
- OJO image library shot by Justin Pumfrey, UK.
- Charles and Keith Shoes shot by Mark Law, represented by Mark Law Photography, Singapore.
- COOP shot by Sonja Schaefer, represented by Waldmann Solar and directed by Krieg, Schlupp, Burge, Springer & Jacoby, Zurich.
- Christian Fischbacher Linen shot by Jürg Thalmann, Switzerland.
- Impressionen shot by Torsten Ruppert, represented by Gudrun Hamann Productions, Hamburg.
First Productions would like to thank all its loyal clients for their continued support and wishes them all the best for a happy and successful 2009.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!