One League is a Cape Town-based agency representing photographers, stylists, hair and make-up artists and illustrators from around the world. One League has become synonymous with talent, passion and precision execution. The agency has hand-picked a select group of artists who produce work of the highest international standard for clients including world-renowned advertising agencies, catalogues and editorials. Contact the agency for electronic portfolios.
This Showcase highlights the work of a selection of One League's stylists and hair and make-up artists. The company also welcomes international photographers John Paul Tran and Henrik Purienne.
- Sjani Grobbelaar braved the Namibian sun to shoot German Glamour magazine.
- Geraldine Mouton collaborated with photographer Petra Van Raaij on a beautiful editorial for Marie Claire SA and has been keeping busy with various TV commercials.
- Tasha McDonald created hair and make-up for two editorials in the Wedding Album Magazine SA.
- Michael Cooper styled the Shimansky campaign through advertising agency Young and Rubicam Cape Town.
- Caroline Olavierrita went true 'South African' by styling an editorial for Design Indaba Magazine.
- Chrisna De Bruyn styled the eccentric Afro-pop outfit, Gazelle.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!