Whether fashion, food, still life, industry or pack-shot shootings, 780 m2 Planeroad Studios can cover the full range of advertising photography.
The studio's photographers are specialists across a range of categories, providing a personalised service using the very latest in digital equipment. From Phase One P45 digital back, Sinar and Mamiya 645, Pixi up to DIN A0, excellent results are guaranteed.
The result of a successful fusion between BM Corporate and Pack Shot Boys, services and facilities include:
- Dedicated contact persons.
- Centralised organisation and planning at each stage of production (quotation, scheduling, model-booking, prop, full logistic support).
- Cooperation with several model agencies ensures fixed negotiated rates.
- In-house travel agency for overseas production solutions.
- High-speed data handling complete with FTP-Server for client use.
Clients have included: Pohland, Steinle, Melches, C&A, DDB Düsseldorf, Henkel, Sp!ekerteam Kaufhof, McCann, Rich, Volkswagen, XEO, QVC, Scholz&Friends, Rossmann, EURO RSCG, 3M and Esprit.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!