Latest news from the Marion Eckhardt agency:
- Wolfgang Wilde, celebrity and business portrait photographer, won the Laureus Media Award 2008 in the 'Spirit of Laureus' class. The jury included renowned sportsmen Franz Beckenbauer, Boris Becker and Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko.
- Sven Görlich, people and on-set TV photographer, has just published his new book 'Lovers' showing love stories between different characters.
- Bruce Soyez Bernard shot portraits of famous Pilates trainer Brooke Siler for Complete Woman magazine. Featured in this Showcase is his work for Cosmopolitan magazine shot earlier in the year.
- Harry Vorsteher shot on location in the famous Schlosshotel Grunewald, Berlin, for the new Meyer Hosen brochure. He just finished a successful exhibition 'Kommerz meets Galery' in Berlin, where he displayed some of his extraordinary beauty and fashion shots.
- Wolfgang Pohn took portraits of Austrian actor Elke Winkens, completed 12 pages for fashion magazine Diva, and shot skiers for Iglo.
- Valéry Kloubert shot advertising images for Randstad and completed a free portrait series entitled 'People Like You and Me'.
- Olaf Tiedje shot editorial work for Stern, Welt and Die Zeit.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!