Latest news from Agentur Neubauer:
- The agency is pleased to announce the addition of Hamburg-based fashion, lingerie and portrait photographer, Keith Schofield. Keith is a visual storyteller who gives his photography an authentic real-life look. He is well known to many publications, including Brigitte and other magazines. Visit his website to see his marvellous portrait series from India.
- Bad weather isn't a problem for Bernd Opitz, who seems to take the sun with him wherever he goes. He had two glorious days in south Tirol shooting new visuals for a VKB campaign and was in Barcelona to shoot for Persil. He also pulled-off a logistical masterstroke for Lufthansa at Frankfurt airport, with four teams shooting for 24 hours inside the new Airbus A380.
- After weeks of rain with indoor shoots for Wrigley's and Pampers, the summer arrived in time for Sandra Seckinger and her family shoot in Bavaria for RÖMER kids transport system.
- Myrzik&Jarisch shot for Das Handwerk, Solon and Siemens.
- Matthias Ziegler shot for Deutsche Bank, Bayr.Staatsforsten and Men's Health.
- Michael Munique completed an editorial entitled 'Bird of Paradise', and shot for Elegance, 1982 and Charles Vogele.
- Gabor Ekecs shot in LA for KWAS.
- Barbara Bonisolli shot for McDonald's.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!