Latest work from the Team House Agency photographers:
- Specialist lingerie photographer Donia Pitsch shot a romantic series in Paris for C&A. Paris was also the location for her colourful series 'Studio in Paris' for Marie Claire with famous model Aurélie Claudel.
- Rasmus Kaessmann was on the road in Hamburg for Reebok and shot a range of campaign images for Intersolar. For his latest personal work he shot in Fontainebleau.
- Robert Brembeck shot Christian Tramitz for Lufthansa Magazine as well as Sport Scheck managing director, Stefan Herzog, for Wirtschaftwoche. He also shot portraits of designer Axel Thallemer for Calcalist Weekly Magazine in Israel.
- Michela Morosini shot editorial images for SZ Magazine and completed a series entitled 'Childhood and Rituals' for Ubuntu Magazine.
- Andi Frank shot swimming champion Paul Biedermann on location in Berlin for the new Arena campaign. Continuing in the sporty theme, he shot the surf and skate lookbook for Sport Scheck.
- Director Claus Bertling is delighted with his Silver Prix Victoria in the International Economy Film Festival, as well as the Gold and Silver World medals he received at the New York Festival for his Adidas Global Football launch project, shot in preparation for the World Cup in South Africa.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!