GERMANY ISSUE 309 Nov 2011
Digirox Berlin photography
Photographer: Esther Haase
Client: New Yorker
Photographer: Sam Bisso
Client: New Yorker
Photographer: Gregor Hohenberg
Photographer: Armin Morbach
Model: Michelle Hunziker
Photographer: Edith Held
Model: Renate Künast
Client: Bündnis90/Die Grünen
Photographer: Nasser Mecili
Photographer: Michael Munique
Client: Ann Christine
Digirox is renowned for its high-end digital support on photographic productions. The company's offer ranges from camera systems such as Canon and Hasselblad to the newest computer hardware and software, perfectly put together in different capture stations to meet the needs of every photographer.
Digirox proudly announces an upgrade of its studio workstations. A new 12-core-tower and two 24-inch Quato monitors are now part of the kits for even higher performance and greater comfort on set.
The company's new website with a mesmerising new look will be launched soon.
Latest productions include:
- New Yorker summer 2011 shot in Miami by Sam Bisso and Esther Haase.
- Basler fall 2011 campaign shot in Berlin with photographer Seregel.
- Katarina Witt shot for Garnier by Oliver Klocke.
- Catalogue shoot in Berlin for Breuninger by Gregor Hohenberg.
- Gala editorial with Michelle Hunziker shot by Armin Morbach.
- Campaign shoot for Renate Künast (Bündnis90/DieGrünen) by Edith Held.
- Fine Goods catalogue production in Barcelona with Ulrich Hartmann.
- Ann Christine Collection campaign with Michael Munique in Berlin.
- Manor shot in Zurich with photographer David Oldham.
- Schwarzkopf packaging shoots in Hamburg with art director and hair stylist Armin Morbach: Schwarzkopf Diadermine by Nasser Mecili, Schwarzkopf Brillance by Txema Yeste, and Schwarzkopf ColorMask by Marcus Ohlsson.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!