GERMANY ISSUE 362 Sep 2012
Digirox Berlin photography
Photographer: Michael Munique
Photographer: Kay Blaschke
Client: New Yorker
Photographer: Anita Bresser
Photographer: Nela König
Model: Michael Michalsky
Photographer: Gavin Bond
Client: Glitz TV
Model: Eva Padberg
Photographer: Blasius Erlinger
Client: Peruvian Connection
Photographer: Peter Funch
Digirox provides full service digital support for photographers. Up-to-date equipment and experienced digital technicians provide an efficient workflow, meeting all the requirements for a high-end photo production.
Recent productions include:
- Summer 2012 campaign for Ann Christine shot by Michael Munique in Berlin.
- New Yorker shoot with Kay Blascke in Hamburg.
- Part of the fall/winter 2012 campaign for s.Oliver shot by Anita Bresser in Berlin.
- Advertising for Michalsky with Michael Michalsky shot by Nela König in Berlin.
- Model Eva Padberg shot by Gavin Bond for Glitz TV in Berlin.
- Catalogue production for Peruvian Connection in southern France shot by Blasius Erlinger.
- Advertising campaign for Graceland shot by Chris Opel in Berlin.
- dpa advertising campaign shot by Peter Funch in Berlin.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!