Photographer: felix lammers
Client: nivea sun
Photographer: daniel chassein
Client: qatar airways
Photographer: philipp rathmer
Location: airbus a380
Photographer: benne ochs
Photographer: astrid grosser
Client: hamburger weg
Photographer: juliane werner
Once more the team at Curve Riders has been busy on all fronts working across the globe:
- A shoot for the Hansgrohe campaign with Serge Guerant, applying the complete scope of technical resources.
- Numerous locations with Astrid Grosser for Aida, Telekom, Zalando, Wiener and more.
- Close cooperation with Roger Weber for Calida in Switzerland.
- Supplying equipment to Benne Ochs across numerous locations in Germany for the Vodafone campaign.
- As a pro-bono job, Curve Riders provided its office, post-production space and camera equipment for the new Viva Con Agua (FC St. Pauli) campaign, realised by Thomas Koch.
- Shooting for HSV Hamburger Weg with Juliane Werner.
The team also worked on numerous other productions and photography assignments with the likes of Patrick Houi, Karsten Koch, Frauke Fischer, Reno Mezger, Philipp Rathmer and more. Visit the website for further information.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!