Elke Froschauer and her photographers have had an excellent 2007.
The production, casting, and location departments successfully managed huge jobs for Vodafone and Raiffeisenbank.
New arrivals in the photography section include Marden Smith, specialised in people, children and documentary, and Silvio Gioia who is an expert in still life and cars.
Recent projects have included:
- Jens Erbeck completed cgi/composing for the Audi Magazine and Hawesko, Brand Relation, etc.
- Ansgar Pudenz travelled to Prague for Rich and met the new Rolls Royce. He shot a portrait of the current Physics Nobel-Laureate Prof. Dr. Grünberg. He worked for Wellfit, Madame and Welt am Sonntag .
- Adrian Greiter produced a special for Freundin Magazine. He worked for Amica and Connect.
- Enno Kapitza produced portraits on the subject of 'Speech' for GEO. He also shot for magazines Stern and GEO Saison.
- Jérome Bischler shot for Annabelle, Raiffeisenbank Swiss and Essen & Trinken.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!