Bluewater Productions is a full service production company located in the south of Sardinia. Established in 2006 by experienced photo producer Ruggero Catanoso, the company is equipped to organise and coordinate complete productions - regardless of size or budget.
With a large team of location scouts, Bluewater has access to some of the best locations on the island. With expert local knowledge, great intuition and attention to detail, the company can find the perfect location for every type of shoot. Services include location scouting, budget management, production vehicles, catering, props, accommodation and in-house equipment rental.
Recent and ongoing projects include:
- Leading Italian fashion brand Fornarina shot its spring campaign in the sand dunes of south Sardinia with photographers Franceco Musati and Valentina Aimone.
- Veto Jeans spring catalogue with photographer Karna Maffait in the old mining area.
- Top London brand Next flew in for a catalogue shoot with photographer James Martin.
- For the third year running, Otto Group Germany returned for their spring catalogue production, shooting lingerie, nightwear, beachwear and swimwear on the island's beautiful beaches.
- Sirup clothing shot a spring catalogue at an old bamboo beach hut.
- Texman Denmark for its new menswear catalogue.
Quotes can be handled within 24 hours. For more information visit the website or call +39 347 688 1606 (IT) +45 2061 8444 (DK).
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!