Visual Team was one of the first Milan-based professional agencies and has more than 20 years of experience working in the fashion and advertising sectors of the Italian market. Representing a diverse selection of photographers, the company looks to solve client problems efficiently whilst at the same time maximising the quality of output. Thanks to the agency's network of contacts they are able to provide a range of options and solutions to suit individual client needs.
Recent projects from the agency include:
- Swish Jeans shot by Andrew Soule with supermodel Eva Herzigova.
- Diesel Kids shot by Jean Paul Lefret.
- Mueller yoghurt realised by Gyslain Yarhi
- Basseti home wear with Tiziano Sartorio.
- Dalla Pietà Yachts shot by Laura Rizzi.
The company also recently introduced some new photographers: Fulvio Maiani, a strong fashion and beauty expert; Vittorio Canisi, skilled in still-life; Maurizio Cigognetti, specialising in advertising and portraiture; and Luisa Raffaelli, described as "a painter through her photography".
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!